How far can £5 take you ?
If you join our Masonic Fellowship you will find out. So come along and meet and make new friends.
- We meet at a comfortable venue with free car parking or easy access to bus routes.
- No geographical barriers and open to all retired Masons and their families.
- We have over 200 members already but plenty of room for more.
Come along and join us at WELLINGTON PARK at 2pm on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of the month. You can have access to 17 afternoons among socially similar people, along with entertainment, raffles and tea or coffee.
We have :
- 4 seasonal lunches
- 2 day trips by private coach
- 2 holidays of 5 days with our private coach for sightseeing
- a bowling competition, just for fun.
NB. Membership is for masons who are no longer in full-time employment (retired or semi-retired) their wives / partners or widows of deceased masons. All the ladies have a masonic connection.